I had a nice year long run with a web hosting company (www.aqhost.com)
which ended in disaster. I stopped getting email from them in
December and then they shut me off and deleted my account on
They claim they sent me email throughout December but I never got any of it and my qmail SMTP logs don't show any email from them. I get a lot of email and I log all the headers so I know if something didn't arrive.
And, now I'm using a different method to archive and submit them which is based on one of my machines :-)
Needless to say I've chosen a new web hosting service with different policies.
In the end I've concluded that their billing system made a mistake (my credit card works fine) and their email never reached me. But they seemed uninterested in helping me or even looking into the problem so I wish them luck and have moved on.